Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are currently supporting a dynamic, forward thinking, financial services organisation in Fareham for a Part Qualified Accountant.
This Part Qualified role will be a part of a wider team who are all responsible for monthly reporting and month end processes.
Part Qualified Accountant Responsibilities:
- Balance sheet reporting, analysis, reconciliations and control
- Internal group reporting
- Building relationships internally to support with the embedding of new processes
- Supporting the internal Group reporting for IFRS, Irish GAAP and Solvency II
- Offering support with month end processes
Part Qualified Accountant Requirements:
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or working towards
- Good understanding of month end and reporting
- Analytical with good problem solving abilities
For more information on this Part Qualified Accountant role, please apply now or contact Chelsea Clark at Barclay Meade.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.