Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a new role in West Oxfordshire? With a December start date needed, you will ideally be available immediately and looking to secure a full-time, permanent role.
Our client, a prestigious UK brand is looking for somebody with a minimum of one year's Purchase Ledger experience to join their Head Office team. Reporting into the Management Accountant, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices for payment, in line with supplier terms
- Ensuring that internal approval has been granted for the payment of all invoices
- Batching, processing and posting invoices into accounts software
- Handling all supplier queries and ensuring that accounts are not put on stop
- Assisting with reconciliations and other relevant, internal accounting processes
- Monitoring Purchase Orders and relevant reporting
In order to be considered for the position, you will:
The role itself...
- Have a minimum of one years' experience in a Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable role
- Have excellent working knowledge of Excel and bespoke Accounting software
- Have experience of liaising with and managing supplier relationships
- Be self-motivated and competent managing a personal workload
- Have a "can-do" attitude and be happy to support the wider team, if required.
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to speak to people at all levels
Is an opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fantastic business on a permanent, basis to commence early December. The position reports into the Management Accountant, working in a small Purchase Ledger team and requires a fair amount of autonomy with an expectation that the Purchase Ledger Clerk will manage supplier relationships from an accounting perspective. The company...
You will be joining this unique brand and lovely team, who truly value their employees, offering excellent benefits and a great team environment. The brand has an extremely strong identity and a passion which is channelled through the service they provide. The whole business is a friendly, collaborative environment; you will work hard but reap the benefits of being part of this fun and dynamic business.
Due to the nature of the work and training required, the role will be office based with social distancing measures in place in line with current government guidelines. How to apply...
If you are keen to apply for this fantastic position, please send us an application with your full CV and a short covering note about yourself.