Have you got experience in working with children? Have you ever worked with learning disabilities or special educational needs? Do you have a passion for working as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant?
If so, look no further - I can help you!
We are working with a number of fantastic Special Educational Needs Schools across Oxfordshire. These schools support and educate children with emotional or behavioural challenges as-well as many different learning disabilities. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate strength of character to support in times of crisis, but who also show empathy within the work they do. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who has a passion for enriching the lives of children with special educational needs.
Here at Reed Education Oxford we can offer:
- Lots of work! You pick and choose your days of availability, whether its 1 day or 5 days - we can fill your week.
- Competitive rates of pay- starting at £65 per day going up to £75 in some schools. we also offer weekly pay every Friday so quick turnaround for your money...
- Local work- we work with a number of SEN schools across Buckinghamshire and that is not even mentioning how many mainstream Primary and Secondary Schools that we work with, who need SEN staff too. So, work on your doorstep will not be an issue if you cannot travel...
- Notice - here at Reed we tend to get a lot of business pre-booked and so we can let you know what shifts are coming up in advance; perfect for those with perhaps child care or travel restrictions..
- Quick work- we also offer work 'on the day' for those who may have a change in availability... we can call you from as early as 7am if you decide you do want to work on that day..
- A dedicated desk manager- you will deal with me personally, our team have 12 years recruitment experience locally and so will learn to know where you like, where you dislike and work with you on your preferences ideally working environment.
If you are interested but ideally want a permanent position, this is a great foot in the door opportunity. We find many of our supply TA's find a long-term position after supplying a school they match and even permanent jobs in many cases!
Being a Supply member of staff is never easy - but Reed are here to make it as smooth as possible for you. If you are interested in picking up shifts in SEN and are immediately available, then we would love to speak to you further.