Full Stack Developer - Machine Learning & AI
£50,000 to £60,000
Our client specialises in developing software in the life sciences sector. The software is deployed in the cloud with a powerful database at the back-end used on both Windows and Linux infrastructures. The software developed is in a range of modern languages.
They are looking for a technically skilled individual to work in their high calibre development team. The software you will develop is integral in improving health on a global scale and is used by research and development organisations in this sector.
The software they create has never been more important than it is right now, and it is regularly used by medical teams and organisations in accelerating new drug and other pharmaceutical discoveries which in turn saves lives across the continents.
To fulfil the role, you will need: -
- A good level of commercial experience in web development using React and Redux (Or similar experience with other frameworks) for the development of web-based interfaces
- Experience of server-side development using Node.js
- Experience with both NoSQL and SQL databases such as MongoDB and or/PostgreSQL
- Solid commercial experience building REST API's
- Full cycle software engineering skills including OO Design and CI & CD
- Degree from a university or equivalent qualification in computer science, mathematics or a related discipline.
This role will be working with in a team as part of a larger, internationally renowned company - where the scope to personally develop and grow is present. Due to the nature of this kind of role, there is an exciting range of perks as well as an attractive working environment e.g. 8%-10% bonus alongside a competitive salary, Excellent Healthcare package and pension.
This role is fully remote due to the current situation however, in the future you will be required in the office therefore you must be within a commutable distance of Cambridge.
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.