Device Marketing ManagerLocation: Reading (+ some remote)Rate: £30,000 - £35,000Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with a world-leading, global technology brand who are currently looking to recruit an experienced and talented Device Marketing Manager into their Devices Marketing Team. As a Device Marketing Manager, you will work directly with a selection of multi-national accounts, supporting the account sales lead and working closely with the multi-national account marketing lead to drive impactful activity with the aim of providing a return on investment and helping to grow market share in both consumer and commercial segments.
The Device Marketing Manager will act as a trusted adviser to the partners, consulting them on their marketing plans and ensuring that they execute according to guidelines and within defined timescales. You will identify opportunities for joint engagement, plan, drive and coordinate marketing activity that aligns to key strategic priorities for consumer and commercial, and ensure investments are made with maximum ROI. You will join a Devices Marketing team that works closely across multi-national device manufacturers, to deliver commercial and consumer marketing and value propositions.Key Responsibilities:
What they are looking for:
- Working closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible
- Developing joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the partners execute these plans in the agreed timescales
- Communicating the benefits of products and solutions to partners and will need to think of creative ways of going to market in both B2B & B2C scenarios
- Measuring programme effectiveness/return on investment data, and correct as necessary to meet business goals
- Identifying trends in partner markets/competitor activity, anticipate long-term programme needs and propose creative programmes or solutions
- Creating quarterly marketing Business Reviews to showcase marketing engagements.
- Feed into the monthly/quarterly (Rhythm of the Business) ROB and reporting with relevant examples and data points
- Support the Device Marketing team in terms of driving a positive culture and taking on stretch projects as appropriate
- Experience in a partner or vendor related marketing role in the IT industry
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to take market intelligence and use this to identify market opportunities
- Ability to provide detailed reporting on ROI of marketing activities and understanding of the difference between incremental sales and run rate and how to achieve the former
- Evidence of leadership through managing teams or projects
- Stakeholder management
- Strong marketing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced Device Marketing Manager to join one of the biggest and best companies on the planet, and work with some of their multi-national device partners. It will be a challenging and exciting role, with a very talented team around you to work with, learn from and help you grow. If you are a Device Marketing Manager, with experience working with partners or vendors in the IT industry, and have a strong selection of the skills listed above, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.