Role - Account Manager
Salary - £26,500 per annum (OTE £35,500 - £42,500 year one)
Location - Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Do you have at least 3 years commercial experience? Can you identify and develop sales opportunities?
Atlas Employment are proud to be working with a growing organisation based in Wallingford, Oxfordshire who are looking for an Account Manager to join their forward-thinking team. The main purpose of this role is to work from their strong customer base booking appointments and cold calling. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has at least 3 years commercial experience and is educated to 'A' Level or above. The successful candidate will have a proven ability in developing sales opportunities and strong communication skills. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as an Account Manager?
· Working to and meeting a variety of KPIs & sales targets
· Booking your own appointments from an existing customer base
· Cold Calling new prospects or referral business
· Attending sales meetings
· Upgrading existing customer contracts (Account Management)
· Presentations to potential customers
· Providing an excellent level of service
You should apply for the role of Account Manager if you have...
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to develop sales opportunities
· Minimum of 3 years commercial experience is essential
· Previous experience working in a direct sales role (desirable but not essential)
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
· Strong reporting and analytical skills
Easy transport routes from; South Moreton, North Moreton, Cholsey, North Stoke, Moulsford, Ipsden, Benson, Long Wittenham and Shillingford
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time
Ref.No - MW144
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Account Manager role, please contact Mattie Wise on at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.