RattrayParkin are supporting the recruitment requirements of an established business in Leicestershire who are seeking to recruit a Group Accountant to take a key position within their business.
This exciting role supports the Group Finance Director in meeting the Group's internal and external reporting requirements. This role ensures that the Company remains fully compliant with local reporting and tax regulations and to produce Group accounts which are prepared in line with UK GAAP principals.
The role involves interacting with all levels of the business, from senior stakeholders to external parties and the finance team as a wholeKey Responsibilities include:
- Month end reporting and consolidation
- Group statutory reporting
- Preparation and submission of company and Group VAT returns
- Preparing annual budgets
- Liaising with external or internal auditors
- Preparing quarterly financial forecasts
- Maintaining company compliance standard
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification
- Previous Group Accounting experience
- Advance MS Office skills
- Desire to drive improvements in the end-to-end financial accounting and reporting process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work at pace always ensuring precise attention to detail