ob type: Full-time permanent positionSalary: 24,373 to GBP 36,961 per annumPosition: Secondary Design and Technology Teacher
We at Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a well established Secondary School in the Eastbourne area searching for a DT teacher to start Jan 2021.
The right candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, and keen to impact and improve the learning of KS3/KS4 Design and Technology pupils and help them on the journey to become good students. Ideally looking for a Design and Technology candidate or an ambitious NQT who is available to provide valuable support to the school as soon as possible.
The school is keen on finding an ambitious and energetic teacher to join a great Design and Technology department with room and aspiration to progress into a Head of Department role in the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity that simply cannot be missed to either kick start your career or to progress up the career ladder, starting Jan 2021
Design and Technology Teaching Role - Eastbourne - Jan 2021:
- KS3/KS4 Design and Technology teaching role
- Applicant(s) who are either fully qualified Design and Technology teacher(s) or Newly Qualified Teacher(s) - great NQT support provided
- Good transport links available near the school (under 20-minute walk to the nearest station)
- Full time, permanent, Design and Technology teaching post in Southwark, South East London starting Jan 2021
This Secondary school provides the ideal learning environment for pupil and staff development and growth, focusing on achieving excellence across KS3/KS4.
They pride themselves on celebrating staff and pupil success and growing as a supportive school community.
- Good facilities and resources
- High academic standards
- Good level of pupil behaviour
- Great working environment for both staff and pupils
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.