A Management Accountant is required for an international manufacturing organisation in Portsmouth. This company has international reach, year on year growth and offers a very competitive benefits package which includes flexible working, healthcare and life insurance.
This role is part of the internal team and will support a Polish subsidiary, playing a pivotal part in establishing systems, controls, procedures and reporting. Therefore, it is essential the successful Management Accountant can speak and write fluent polish. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
What you will need:
- Production of Management Accounts including variance analysis, commentary & comparing budgets to actual
- Group reporting
- Supporting with monthly consolidated accounts
- WIP reporting
- Margin analysis
- Compliance with Polish GAAP
- Cashflow forecasting
- Supporting with budgets
- Business partnering with the Polish subsidiary
What you will get:
- Experience in job roles such as; Management Accountant / Project Accountant / Senior Management Accountant / Financial Accountant / Finance Manager / Business Partner / FP&A / Finance Analyst / Financial Planning & Analysis / Commercial Business Partner
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent Polish language skills - reading and writing
- Life / health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Trusting environment
- Enhanced pension
If you are interested in finding out more regarding this Management Accountant role, please apply today!
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.