Due to an exciting time of expansion there are 2 positions available for immediate start to join the ADME in vitro team at a leading laboratory.
We welcome applications from candidates with1 years' experience up to senior level to join a close knit team. You will gain responsibilities from day one and have the opportunity to progress and develop your skills by working alongside other team members on a range of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing a range of ADMET/DMPK assays
- Development & validation of new quality in vitro assays
- Contribution to the expansion of drug discovery services
- ADMET/DMPK assay experience
- In vitro assay knowledge
- LC-MS/MS experience preferred
- Previous experience with liquid handling robots such as Tecan automation is advantageous
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this challenging role with outstanding opportunities for career progression!
Keywords: DMPK, ADMET, mass spectrometry, CYP450, CYP, PAMPA, LC-MS, mass spectrometry, bioanalysis, drug metabolism, pharmokinetics, adsorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, toxicology, drug development, Derbyshire, Stockport, Buxton, Macclesfield, VRS6827EB.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.