Electronics Bench Joiner
We are looking for an electronics engineer to inspect, repair and test all electronic sub-assemblies to the highest quality standards whilst maintaining full and accurate records of all work completed.
- The ideal applicant will come with an Electronics background to HNC level with excellent soldering abilities including SMD printed circuit boards.
- Able to fault-find and repair PCBs to component level
- Able to read and understand electronic schematics
- Experienced in repairing Switch Mode power supplies, Monitors.
- Ideally have some Video experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise daily workload
- Ability to work in a team or on your own initiative within strict time constraints
- Computer literate
Fault finding and component level repair of electronic sub-assemblies including Control PCB's
Telecommunications, Low Voltage Supplies, Switch mode Power Supplies, Video processing systems, monitors (flat panel and CRT)
Maintain the highest level of operational and technical expertise regarding sales/rental products ensuring that equipment is repaired, upgraded and retrofitted to the highest standards to maintain quality.
Specify and source or build new test equipment.
Update Service Software Systems to ensure that complete and accurate records are maintained.