SYSTEMS ENGINEERBRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE WITHIN A GLOBALLY LEADING DEFENCE COMPANY FOR A SYSTEMS ENGINEER
WHO WE ARE?
- Permanent position available for a Systems Engineer
- Globally leading defence / cyber security company
- Up to £32,000 to £55,000, depending on experience
- Portsmouth based organisation in an easily accessible location
- systems Engineer
- To apply please call 0117 322 0516 or email
We are recruiting a Systems Engineer to work with a multi-national, industry leading cyber security / defence company in Cheltenham / Gloucester.WHAT WILL THE SYSTEMS ENGINEER BE DOING?
As a Systems Engineer, you will perform a variety of technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, supportability analysis and effectiveness analysis functions.WE NEED THE SYSTEMS ENGINEER TO HAVE....
TO BE CONSIDERED....
- Requirements analysis experience using DOORS
- Design Analysis Reports (DARs) experience
- Experience with Test procedures and integration rigs
- The ability to undergo SC (Security Checked) clearance
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to For further information please call me on 01244 567 567 or 07584 358 540. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @ContractsWill or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Will Roebuck. I look forward to hearing from you.SYSTEMS ENGINEER KEY SKILLS:SYSTEMS ENGINEER / DV CLEARED / DV CLEARANCE / DEVELOPPED VETTING / DEVELOPED VETTED / DEEP VETTING / DEEP VETTED / SC CLEARED / SC CLEARANCE / SECURITY CLEARED / SECURITY CLEARANCE
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91261860