£30,000 p/a | 37 Hours/FT Days | 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract | Elderly Care Homes
A leading care group with homes throughout the South Coast currently requires a Learning and Development Advisor/Trainer to join their team on a fixed-term basis.
The position will be based in Poole and you will be required to work across care homes in Poole, Bournemouth and Christchurch, in addition to regular travel to care homes throughout Dorset, Devon and Somerset.
Details of this Learning & Development Advisor role and what is on offer:
* A contract to work 37 hours/full-time days on a 12-month fixed term
* A great annual salary of £30,000
* A comprehensive induction and supportive working environment
In this role you will support all Home Managers and care staff to ensure mandatory training requirements are met and that all staff are able to continue with personal and professional development within the business. You will deliver training courses including new starter inductions, manual handling, first aid and training programmes specific to elderly and dementia care.
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in a training role within the social care sector, ideally within the elderly and dementia care/nursing home sector
* Ideally you will have completed a training qualification in addition to a recognised qualification in care management such as NVQ or Diploma Level 5
* You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and will be confident running training sessions and supporting people in their own professional development
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation