Inspire EHC is a SEND Recruitment Agency based in East Anglia. We are proud to support Special Schools, Alternative Provision (AP), Pupil Referral Units (PRU), Mainstream Intervention and take great pride in forming partnerships.
We are working in Partnership with a Special (SEN) School in Ipswich, Suffolk that caters for pupils with Autism and Moderate (MLD) to Server Learning Disabilities (SLD) who are looking for an SEN Teacher for the Spring term initially. The successful SEN Teacher will be teaching a High Needs year 5/6 class.
SEN Teacher Responsibilities:
* To deliver learning to high needs year 5/6 learners
* Engage with high needs learners who have Autism
* Ensure learners remain a good level of engagement in lessons
* Work in partnership with Parents, Carers and SLT to ensure pupils are making positive progress
* Work with class learning support to ensure pupils receive the best support educationally and emotionally
SEN Teacher Requirements:
* Ideal SEN Teacher have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent training or experience
* The successful SEN Teacher will have experience of working with high needs learners with Autism
* The ability to think creatively and deliver engaging lessons
* Available full time
SEN Teacher Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* Weekly pay.
* Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we have several partnerships with Education and Healthcare throughout Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer