SportPesa is a growing global technology and entertainment company that is focused on sports and entertainment news. We are a brand committed to responsibly delivering our services and investing in the development of sports and our communities. We use the power of sport to unify people everywhere; connecting customers with excitement, sports clubs with funding and society with opportunities.
We're looking for the very best people to join us in our mission to responsibly provide trusted technology solutions for developing and growing gaming markets.
We have taken our drive, dedication and determination further afield and in 2017, we opened our doors in the iconic Royal Liver Building in Liverpool, the flourishing shared services hub of our global Operations. Since launching here in the UK, we've built a tight-knit community of trailblazers and innovators and would love you to be a part of our journey.
About the role
The role is a hands-on role providing 2nd/3rd line support for DevOps processes covering all aspects of DevOps and the selected candidate will have at least 5 years' experience with:
- Delivery of new or improved DevOps solutions.
- Management and implementation of CI/CD workflows
- Deployment & Configuration stack: Configure, Build, Test, Deploy & Monitor
You will be a technically minded individual who wants to be part of a multinational team and enjoys fast-paced work; a problem-solver, methodical in your approach. You will also have great interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external teams and will be skilled in prioritising and balancing important tasks effectively.
With this role, the selected candidate will need to be prepared to occasionally work outside of normal working hours. This may include late nights and weekends.
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Scripting/Programming knowledge
Our perks are the life and soul of SportPesa, we take pride in ensuring that all team members receive the very best support and company benefits. If you join our team, you can expect to receive:
- A competitive salary package
- State of the art offices in a prime waterfront location (Please note this role will be primarily home-based in the short term.)
- 25 days of annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Gym membership contributions
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan schemes
- Life assurance and income protection schemes
If you think you are a good fit for the above challenge and respective rewards, we would love to hear from you!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91254747