Academics are working with a lovely, St Helens based school who are rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
They require a School Business Manager who loves a challenge, is a great decision maker, can remain calm when faced with difficult situations and can do so with positivity.
The school is looking to appoint a dynamic and creative thinker who has previous experience of working in a school office and has proven business management experience (an accountancy qualification would be useful but by no means essential).
What is expected of you:
- You will be responsible for the schools financial management and month end reconciliation.
- Payroll processing.
- Audit management.
- Facilities management.
- Responsibility for the school administration function.
- Experience of SIMS or FMS would be useful but not essential.
- Dealing with calls, emails and enquiries.
- Day to day liaison with parents, teaching staff, support staff & supply personnel.
- Day to management of school office team.
- Supply chain management.
- Ensuring the pupils safety (H&S)
- Lead on procurement processes.
- Forecasting and contract management.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's candidate you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of daily pay!
All roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.
Is the above just what you're looking for, if so please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on or send across your c.v. on .