White Label are working with an engineering company between Chesterfield and Nottingham who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer.
You will be an integral part of the Operations team, providing essential Design ideas, models, assembly drawings and component details using 3D CAD software. You will drive multiple projects, taking solutions from concept design through to production and installation. The equipment will have to meet exhibition standards.
You will identify suitable suppliers for special parts. As part of the role you will be responsible for producing BOM's on our SAP business system, ensuring that projects are delivered within budget, to the right quality and on-time.
Key Skills and Attributes
* Relevant design related degree.
* A minimum of 2-3 years of engineering experience in industry.
* Competent in use of AutoCad 2D and Inventor 3D.
* Experience of mechanical and electrical design skills.
* Competent using Microsoft Office packages.
* High level of commercial awareness.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work to deadlines, delivering on-time, on-budget.
* Degree in Engineering preferable
Our expectations from you
* You are a highly professional individual, positive in your thoughts, words, actions, and appearance.
* You are organised and efficient and able to deliver results even under pressure.
* You enjoy a challenge and adapting your skills to new systems and processes.
* You can understand the importance of following business procedures and can interpret and adapt these to new situations.
* You have extremely high levels of literacy and numeracy.
* A salary of up to 30K DOE.
* You will be part of a successful and growing organisation which values and encourages its employees.
* You will be rewarded in accordance with your experience, skills, attitude, and commitment.
* You will receive annual leave of 26 days per annum plus bank holidays
* Weekend overtime is paid at double time
Apply for immediate consideration