Head of Product
Shortlist Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Product to join a forward-thinking, hugely ambitious company based in Liverpool.
As the Head of Product, you'll be responsible for ensuring digital products are developed in line with business and customer needs. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to be part of a market-changing set of products, acting as the hold between the technical departments in the company and the stakeholders.
You will be expected to plan how changes will be made to the product roadmap and will remain hands on.
This role will suit a professional with the following experience:
- Fantastic understanding of product usability
- Understanding of User Interface/User Experience
- Product marketing and product positioning
- Planning and delivering product roadmaps
- Project management experience and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Have a strong grasp of how to measure and improve processes
- Dealing with stakeholders, customers plus a team of developers
- Competitor research for similar products
- An analytical mind, constantly thinking about finding a better way
- A logical approach, coming up with ideas and testing them to provide the best results
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
This position would best suit a motivated Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or Head of Product, who has experience working hands on but also helped to build and scope out a team. You must be passionate about product and user experience, with the customer at the forefront of everything.
This Head of Product role is paying a salary of £75,000 and is an urgent requirement with immediate start available. The role is based in Liverpool and is commutable from Preston, Chester, Liverpool, Wirral, Wrexham, Manchester and Warrington.
If you are interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!