RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Researcher to join one of their clients undertake and assist with research projects and audits within the Violence & Complex Crime Unit.
This is a temporary role until the end of March 2021 with the potential to be extended, based in the Enderby area of Leicestershire working Monday to Friday. This role pays £10.69 per hour PAYE.
- Provide relevant and accurate information to assist and enable the analytical process to take place effectively to influence decision on the deployment of operational resources
- Assist in the collection of the Force's organisational, operational, criminal & administrative information and intelligence using appropriate research and data collection techniques
- Collect, audit, prepare and present both qualitative and quantitative data, including statistics, using computer statistical presentation packages where appropriate
- Assist Analysts, Senior Analysts and other colleagues in the preparation and presentation of research reports.
- Liaise with internal and external customers effectively and professionally
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in the conduct of research undertaken
- Prepare and present, where necessary, reports, evaluations and research work carried out.
- Interrogate police held and external computer systems to conduct research.
- Experience of data collection or proven research skills in a statistical or information based environment
- Ability to carry out research to identify relevant facts that are not immediately available
- Proficient in the use of IT and software including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn new system and databases
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise individual workload
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work well on your own as well as an effective member of a team
This role will be subject to vetting and the successful individual will be required to obtain and maintain these clearances.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now!
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.