ProTalent are currently working with an extremely reputable accountancy firm to recruit a new Tax Senior / Tax Manager.
- Really well known and well respected within the industry
- Interesting and diverse client portfolio
- Dynamic, forward thinking, and progressive
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Supporting the Tax Partner with technical research and preparing tax advice direct to clients in all areas of taxation
- Supporting the Tax Partner in dealing with internal technical tax queries for Partners and Managers, encompassing all areas of taxation
- Working with the Tax Partner to develop tax planning ideas and provide proactive advice, including technical updates to both partners/staff and clients
- Assisting with the preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns for a portfolio of clients
- Assisting the Tax Partner with the preparation of US Federal Tax Returns
The successful applicant:
What's on offer?
- Experience in working in mixed UK taxation (private client and corporate clients) is preferred, but candidates with a private client bias who are willing to develop corporate tax experience will be considered. Candidates must have some experience in tax advisory
- It is experience that is important, so although CTA qualified candidates will be preferred, candidates with other tax or accounting qualification as well as those qualified by experience will be considered
- Must be willing (and able) to undertake detailed technical research, work to deadlines and get involved in wide ranging issues
- Experience in US tax is desirable but not essential
- The opportunity to progress your career in taxation at this supportive and friendly firm
- The opportunity to get involved with varied and interesting tax advisory work
- The rare opportunity to develop broad UK tax expertise and gain US tax experience (full training and support will be provided for the latter)
Thank you for your interest.