1st Line SupportLocation: Newcastle upon TyneSalary: £16,000 - £19,000Type: Permanent
A 1st Line Support Engineer
is required to join a thriving company in central Newcastle
. This role requires someone who has previous technical experience and is keen to get stuck in and learn day to day.
You will upskill through working with an experienced mentor and learn the ins and outs
of the business. Customer service
experience will be vital in this role, as you will be involved in resolving important urgent issues. You will be able to keep the customers calm and untangle the technical jargon.
If you are looking to progress within your technical career,
this role may be the one for you. This role will be within an in house function and you will be part of a wider administration team.Experience required:
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Significant experience working within an IT Support environemnt
- Good understanding of general desktop, server, storage and networking
- Evidenced awareness of importance of "customer care" in an in-organisation
- Ability to communicate clearly with people of varying levels of IT ability
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and identify suitable solutions
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- DHCP, DNS
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- VOIP Systems, ideally Mitel
Benefits include flexible working, progression, training, annual leave, pension scheme and parking on site.
To apply, please send your full CV over to ASAP.
Applications for this role will close on the 30th of November.
This role is on a first come first serve basis, interviews may happen as early as next week.