Our Hertfordshire based client; a Healthcare Communications Agency are looking to hire an experienced Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join their Medical communications team.
The client are able to accommodate part remote working, but would require candidates to work from their offices in Hertfordshire 2-3 times a week.
They work for global, regional, and local healthcare organisations to engage audiences at every stage of the journey from molecule to patient.
About the Senior Account Manager/Account Director role:
Working on a range of European and global accounts using a range of media and platforms, you would work with us at our offices in Hertfordshire.
We are looking for someone who is able to work both independently and as part of a team to implement our ingenious campaigns. The individual will require a good understanding of corporate strategies and internal audience messaging. With no two days the same, your activities will focus on helping our clients to communicate with their desired audience to the highest of standards.
But it's not all about work - as an organisation we believe in a good work-life balance, structured on-going coaching and development as well as timely mentoring. When you grow, we grow.
Main purpose of the role:
* To lead/manage client accounts by taking responsibility for client service and financial delivery. To represent the client internally and represent Prescript externally to the client.
* To be responsible for the management of project processes, ensuring they are effective and efficient with designated accounts.
* To manage projects and deliverables to ensure consistency and alignment, ensuring projects are resourced correctly.
* To identify and win new business together with senior colleagues.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Strong medical communications background, ideally within an agency setting
* Good project management skills and ability to multi-task across a number of different initiatives
* Good understanding of thought leadership, corporate reputation and the concept of client business development
* Ability to own a project plan and co-ordinate with suppliers to hit deadlines
* Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach to working
* Confident working with senior stakeholders
* Willingness to push the envelope and challenge traditional approaches
* The ability to work in a team and support junior team members
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you