Our client is a well-respected Financial Services business who are looking to recruit a Risk Manager to work as part of the Risk team performing a vital role in supporting the identification, assessment and mitigation of risks facing the business. Reporting into the Enterprise Risk Manager, you will join an established 2nd line function. This is a diverse role with the opportunity to work closely with Senior Management, and to be a key part of developing our risk and control framework going forwards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and guidance to the business, to ensure that the business fully understands its risk and regulatory requirements.
- To provide oversight and assurance to the Enterprise Risk Manager that all areas of the Enterprise Risk Framework is appropriately implemented and is being adhered to.
- To provide challenge where appropriate, whilst maintaining relationships with Senior Management.
- Playing a leading role in driving the Enterprise Risk Management Framework and the policies that support it.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly reports on risk for various committees.
- Monitoring and continuously developing risk metrics.
- Building effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitation of risk workshops with functional and departmental leaders and their teams, as well as risk workshops relating to projects.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience of operating within an operational risk role and knowledge of Risk Frameworks
- Qualification or professional development in Risk Management, IRM or something similar