Our client is a leader in their Manufacturing field. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an IT Systems Manager.The Role
- Managing the IT department.
- To ensure maximum availability of computer systems throughout the company.
- Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local and / or Wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
- Selection, development, implementation and maintenance of new business systems.
- Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service to a satisfactory standard.
- Working with user departments to identify business improvements requiring IT support and prioritise these according to goals.
- Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
- To develop and control the IT policies including security controls.
- Will ideally be degree qualified with previous IT management experience.
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial. Strong network administration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience with web development.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to develop a team.
- Competitive salary.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- A good pension scheme.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.