Finance Analyst - London, E16
We are seeking a Finance Analyst, who is part or newly qualified, to join a world leading exhibitions and conference venue based near Canary Wharf and London City Airport. Expect to build on your background in financial analysis to prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to ensure that the business makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK’s largest flexible auditorium. They are now seeking a talented Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst that has an understanding of the big picture and can summarise, interpret and clearly present information.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst will help to establish and maintain a range of reports, as well as providing support and insights. Whether you are preparing the end of month accounts; producing weekly sales reports; identifying trends and patterns; developing budget models; providing detailed variance analysis; analysing historical business; assisting with any ad-hoc reporting, it will be your ability to understand customer needs and identify threats and opportunities that ensures the efficient and successful operation of this fantastic venue.
To qualify... You should be a part or newly qualified Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst / Financial Planner / Accountant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A background as a Financial Analyst;
- Financial, commercial & analytical skills; both historical & projections;
- The ability to consider the long-term business implications of issues and situations;
- Excellent negotiation, communication and objection handling skills, with the ability to influence and persuade others;
- The ability to construct reports, analyse data and present findings in an easily digestible format;
- You are comfortable juggling multiple demands and changing priorities;
- The ability to time manage; ensuring tasks are completed to deadline and to agreed standards;
- You are a team player; collaborative & supportive yet able to work independently when required;
- You have a flexible and dynamic attitude with strong customer awareness skills.
- You are ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
In return the Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes: contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), income protection, life assurance, private medical insurance cover (currently BUPA), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), free onsite parking plus much more.