Deputy Manager, Winslow ASD & Learning Disabilities community step down
Location: Bestwood Village, Nottinghamshire
"We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and compassionate Deputy Manger to join the team"
Working at St Andrew's Healthcare
A top 20 UK charity, St Andrew's is a unique provider of specialist care in mental health and learning disability. We aspire to deliver truly world class, holistic services within our outstanding, modern facilities. Our independence means we can always put patients' interests at the heart of decision making, while re-investing surpluses in frontline services
"Our patients and your colleagues will expect you to live the St Andrew's CARE values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence every single day."
St Andrew's Winslow is a non-hospital, residential building in Bestwood village in Nottinghamshire, which comprises of six apartments. Each apartment is occupied by a single resident who benefits from independent living skills and community engagement, whilst still receiving the support they need
You will report directly to the Registered Manager and will be able to access St. Andrews excellent learning and development programmes, and specialised training in a range of therapeutic interventions.
You will lead the ward based nursing team and use demonstrated expertise to provide vision and effective role modelling to ensure fundamental high standards of clinical care are maintained.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure service users receive quality care in a safe and least restrictive manner
- Ensure care plans and required service users care records are completed and maintained
- Coordinate the clinical team to ensure all clinical services provided to the service functions effectively to meet individual needs of the service users
- Lead the development, implementation, review and promotion of effective outcome focused care plans to meet individual preferences and needs
- Receive and provide clinical supervision
- Deputise for the Nurse Manager in their absence or as required
- Out of hours on call duties
- Maintaining NMC registration
You will join a well-established secure organisation who have been operating for over 180 years who can offer a stable working environment whilst also offering great opportunities for personal development and progression too.
We offer an excellent benefits package including 38 days holiday, sickness policy on par with NHS, free parking, cycle to work scheme, retailer discounts scheme & access to vocational qualifications.
Interested? We would love you to apply
Closing date: Sunday 6TH December 2020