MR GATES SERVICE & REACTIVE
Mr Gates Service and Reactive is a family run company based in Berkhamsted Hertfordshire, with nearly 10 years of delivering bespoke and turnkey products in the gate automation compliance across all sectors including private clients, architects, main contractors, and property management companies.
We are looking for an account manager to create long term, trusting relationships with our customers. At Mr Gates; the account managers role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Responsibilities would include:
· Developing strong relationships with customers
· Connecting with the team and preparing sales reports
· Answering client queries
· Identify new business opportunities among existing customers
In this role you will liaise with our internal teams and cross pollinate, including customer service, reactive and compliance to improve the entire customer experience. Predominantly office based, this role may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we would like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful account manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve targets while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
· Be the lead point of contact for all account management matters
· Build and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly / quarterly initiatives to the management team
· Develop new business with our existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
· To be able to forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with our sales team to identify and grow opportunities within our catchment area.
· To be able to confidently assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
· Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager, sales account manager, junior account manager or relevant role
· Demonstrate an ability to communicate, present and influence key decision makers at all levels of an organisation
· Solid experience with CRM software
· Have experience delivering client focused solutions to customer needs
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
· Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills