Part Qualified Accountant job ACA ACCA Guildford Surrey Your new company
My client is a 2 Partner Firm of Chartered Accountants based near Guildford. They have an extensive client base for the size of firm, covering a wide variety of clients including service industries, charities, distribution and information technology. Your new role
My client seeks a part qualified accountant who is studying for either the ACA or ACCA and has exposure to general practice work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Role is roughly split 60% audit, 40 Statutory Accounts and 20% Management Accounts
- Assist the Audit Manager on client engagements, acting as audit senior as needed
- Development in this area will see you gaining a portfolio of your own clients
- Assist in planning, testing and completion
- Prepare year end statutory accounts under FRS 102
- Prepare Management accounts and VAT returns for clients, both monthly and quarterly as needed
- This role has a client facing nature to it, one which will develop as the role progresses
You will be a part qualified ACA or ACCA or similar, with experience within chartered accountancy firms. You will have had some exposure to audit previously.What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience and will also reflect the stage of your qualification. There is plenty of on site parking, which is unusual for Guildford. While some office attendance will be required for training, offices are Covid secure with protocols in place, there will be a significant amount of remote work. You will also recieve study support as needed.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.