My client is seeking a Risk Manager to be based in Cheltenham for a 12 month contract.
This individual must be well versed in Risk Management techniques as well as have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.Key deliverables
Please note - candidates must have active DV security clearance.
- Act as SME for RAIDO (risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies, opportunities) management within JCKP, primarily to Cheltenham based elements of the programme.
- Manage access and maintain Cheltenham based risk tools (GCRisk and Lowside log)
- Support development of RAIDO management through mentoring and process development
- Maintain single source RAIDO log and MI
- Provide input to programme reporting (PMG, DMPP etc.), supporting single department requirements
- Maintain stakeholder engagement in risk management, driving maturity measures forward
- Support Programme Operations as required on an Ad-Hoc basis