Are you an experienced Litigation Legal Executive interested in joining a regional heavyweight practice who are, due to organic growth, opening a new office within the south-west. The Firm
They are an award-winning firm operating from their network of offices in Wiltshire. They service other regional areas such as Berkshire, Hampshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire, London and elsewhere throughout the UK.
This firm prides themselves on the work life balance they offer. They're a modern and progressive law firm committed to helping their clients succeed. They want people to enjoy working there and aim to do this by creating a positive, supportive and autonomous environment.
The purpose of the firm is to provide excellent client service and exceed expectations by being dynamic, inspiring and proactive.
Their values are the platform upon which everything is built - excellent client service and making this a great place to work. With their recent success and high demand of services, they are opening a new office within the region. This firm is going from strength to strength and is looking to continue their growth by adding to their team in Devizes. The Role They are looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Executive to join their office in Devizes, Wiltshire.
You will be required to manage a caseload of general litigation and must therefore have experience in dealing with various types of civil litigation including some (but not necessarily all) of the following types of work: contentious probate, property litigation, landlord and tenant, debt recovery, contractual disputes, professional negligence and employment.
You must be motivated and self-sufficient with the ability to time manage effectively, be pro-active and offer excellent client service. What's On Offer
- You will be working closely alongside the Head of Commercial litigation and Employment. Who is renowned in their practice area as a market leader.
- This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure to a mixed and dynamic case load that will aid your development and progression.
This is an opportunity for a Litigation Legal Executive to join them in Devizes, Wiltshire.
- A Litigation Legal Executive of at least 2 years relevant experience.
- You will be able to deal with client matters relating to the departmental specialism competently and to develop additional skills and expertise in specific areas to complement the work of the team.
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.