Teaching assistant role in Cheltenham with flexible hours.
Your New Company
A primary school in Cheltenham is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible. The school has an excellent reputation and provides extensive support and guidance to both the teachers and children. They have a variety of hours available from part time to full time.
Your new role
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working with small groups of children to support with intervention sessions focusing upon their reading ability. Therefore, you should have strong communication skills and you should be dedicated to ensuring the academic progression of children. You will also be working closely with the classroom teacher to encourage engagement, set up activities and provide support when required.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant Qualification is desired but not essential.
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
What You'll Get In Return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.