Job Title: Marketing and Brand Manager
I'm working with a fantastic Healthcare Advertising Agency, who are looking for a Freelance Account Manager to join the team for an initial 3 month project. The Role would be remote to start but would involve some office work once safe to do so (offices based in SW London).The Company
This client are a small but busy Healthcare Advertising Agency based in SW London, who urgently need support due to rapid growth in recent months. They are a full service creative agency, specialising across Healthcare and Scientific content, with a fantastic reputation in the industry.Account Manager Role:
Account Manager Requirements:
- High level of attention to detail, organization and previous client facing experience
- Pharmaceutical brand comms, diseases awareness campaigns, e-detail, leave pieces
- High level of client interaction - working across multiple accounts at any one time
- Highly scientific in places but looking for a creative touch
- Previous Healthcare Advertising Agency experience is ideal
- Hands on individual who is able to jump onto projects quickly and effectively
- Healthcare experience is a must
Interviews will be taking place from Monday 23rd November for the Freelance Account Manager role so if this is of interest, please apply directly or message me on LinkedIn - Alicia Cliff X4 Communications.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Communications we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.