Mobile Plant Fitter / Service EngineerLocation:
£26,000 - £30,000 + Vehicle + Overtime + Call Outs + BonusesWorking week:
Monday - Friday (42.5 hour week)
Experienced Mobile Plant Fitter required for a Plant Machinery Hire Company: diggers, excavators, dumpers, telehandlers, rollers etc. This is a field / depot position covering the Northamptonshire area.
As Mobile Plant Fitter for this well-respected hire company you will receive a basic salary up to £30,000 for a 42.5 hour week, plus call outs, overtime, company vehicle, bonuses and fantastic opportunities for career progression.The Position:
As a Mobile Service Engineer / Plant Fitter you will be tasked with the maintenance, service and repair of a fleet of construction machinery and equipment. Responsibilities include:
- On-site diagnostics of faults with the plant equipment
- Reactive and preventative repair of the plant machinery
- Documenting and filing service information / records
- Completion of all work in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
- Representing the business in a professional customer focused manner at all times
To be considered for the Mobile Plant Fitter role candidates must have the following:
- NVQ Level 2 in Plant Mechanics / Maintenance or equivalent, or time served
- Experience of working on heavy plant equipment
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of working on heavy plant
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mobile Plant Fitter.
This position can offer you excellent scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career. Our client can offer an excellent benefits package and further progression prospects should you wish. They are looking for exceptional Field Service Engineers to join their team and will offer you all the tools needed to progress and develop.
For further information on this and other mobile plant fitter roles please apply online and we'll be in touch.