Interaction Accountancy & Finance are currently working on behalf of an exciting, high-tech Northamptonshire based organisation who are seeking interim Management Accounting support for a 3 to 6 month period as the business embarks on a period of change.
This fast-paced and ever evolving organisation require an individual who is able to think on their feet, be prepared to get stuck in at all levels of financial duties (to include assisting with transactional duties) and who has confidence in their technical capabilities when making judgement calls. This role will suit those who are at a finalist or possibly newly qualified level and who have experience with SAP or its cloud accounting variants.
Technical duties will include:
· Taking the lead on the production of monthly management accounts and month end reporting duties to include journal entries, balance sheet accounts, revenue and expense accounts
· VAT Returns and EC Sales
· Process definition and controls in line with the organisations working practices
· Transactional accounting as required
· Confident with your technical capabilities gained through studies or experience
· Ability to take the lead with month end processes
· Proficient in the use of SAP and ideally experienced with cloud accounting systems
· Ability to work effectively at all levels within a small accounting function
This really is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who are at the forefront of their industry and are set for some truly exciting times ahead.
Please only apply for this position if you are immediately available and match the above criteria both technically and personally.