Property Lawyer - Agricultural Team
Sector: Agricultural property law
Salary: £35k to £60k
A highly-regarded and established 'Legal 500' law firm is currently looking for an experienced Agricultural Property Solicitor to join their team of agricultural property specialists.
The Agricultural Legal team advise farmers, landowners, farming businesses and farming-related organisations. The Agricultural Solicitors cover all aspects of ownership, occupation, use and management of agricultural property, including:
- Sales and purchases of estates, farms, agricultural land and country houses
- Farming disputes
- Property Disputes
- Rights & responsibilities with Agricultural land and property
- Secured lending on agricultural property
- Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 tenancies and Farm Business Tenancies
- Residential tenancies for farm cottages
- The Basic Payment Scheme, Environmental Stewardship and other support
- Farm business re organisation and restructuring
- Rights of way
- Development clawback arrangements, options and pre-emptions
- Restrictive covenants
- Partnerships & corporate structures, share farming and contracting arrangements
- On farm renewable energy e.g. battery storage barns
- Sporting, grazing and common rights
- Commercial contracts
The ideal Agricultural Property Solicitor will need to have a solid background in rural affairs gained at a respected firm, be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with complex agricultural property caseloads and be adept at dealing with matters affecting the farming community, in particular, the purchase and disposal of rural property. Experience in the fields of Rural Businesses, Property, Land, Farming and Private Client work will also be relevant here.
The Agricultural Property lawyer will have good solid academics and be able to work effectively as an agricultural property lawyer as part of the agricultural property team.
The Agricultural Property Solicitor should be able to demonstrate highly professional Client facing and Business Development skills and be keen to progress your career to the next stage.
Right & Square Recruitment is an employment agency and employment business