My client is looking for a Marketing Manager in Medway, Kent.
Up to £40,000 (Depending on experience), Monday to Friday 8.45 - 18.00
This is a BRAND NEW position and my client is looking for someone with experience, who can successfully manage a small internal team responsible for social media and content/copy writing together with our talented external marketing resource.
You will also be working closely with the Directors, you will help drive and grow their brands of estate agency businesses and associated services, strengthening relationships with our current and future clients. You will help manage and co-ordinate promotions raising brand awareness through various innovative marketing campaigns. Your creativity, flair and ideas will be embraced to help add value to the creative direction of the company!
What is in it for you?
* A competitive salary package, pension, and 33 days holiday a year
* A company that invests in its people and encourages progressive ideas
* A company that embraces change and moves with the times
* Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
* Managing and co-ordinating all aspects marketing between our internal marketing colleagues and external marketing experts
* Attending and contributing to high level strategy meetings with our top team and external resources
* Monitoring company marketing performance using various analytics
* Coming up with ideas to increase engagement through SEO, Social Media activity and other marketing initiatives
* Developing the production & content of company marketing material
* Overseeing our internal CRM system (HubSpot)
* Maintaining brand continuity across multiple platforms
* Assisting with the ongoing development of our company website and digital marketing
* Passionate about marketing!
* A creative flair and someone who is not afraid to "think outside the box"
* Fantastic communication skills and someone who naturally builds and maintains relationships
* Previous remote management of people ensuring everyone stays "on point"
* Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time across multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
* Great project management skills with acute attention to detail
* Resourceful! We are go-getters & love colleagues who use their initiative to make things happen
* Experience and knowledge of HubSpot (Marketing & Sales Suite), Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram including paid advertising on Facebook and Google
* Someone who thrives in an atmosphere of accountability, positivity and success
* Practiced in a similar role and is confident in hitting the ground running