Tempest Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our local schools in Colchester who are looking to recruit a Key Stage 1 Teacher on a long term or permanent basis from January 2021
The school is an excellent two form-entry school with a "outstanding" rating from Ofsted. This position is a long term or permanent position for the right applicant.
To be suitable for this position you need to:
- Have experience teaching pupils at Key Stage 1 level
- Have a teaching related qualification (PGCE / QTS etc) or experience within a teaching role.
- A real passion for education & teaching
- Be able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
- Have a flexible and creative approach to teaching.
The duties within this role are varied including:
- Being responsible for the quality of teaching and learning of all pupils assigned to you.
- Supervising the work of any support staff, including higher level teaching assistants and support teachers, who work with your pupils.
We are very keen to find the ideal school for you prior to putting you forward to any position to make sure the school is right for you and you will enjoy your position. As we do have a number of schools which are recruiting at the moment, we will the right role for you.
At Tempest our consultants have a number of years' experience working locally to Colchester and have fantastic relationships with a number of schools.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more information please do not hesitate to contact George Cox