Looking for promotion and career satisfaction within the care sector?
Then look no further!**
We are currently recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor / Area Supervisor to join our expanding team in Kent.
You will be supporting and supervising a team of staff across a group of supported living services whilst providing the very best support to people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Join our amazing team and have a job you enjoy. Every day is different with role, where you will be involved in lots of aspects of the business.
Make a real difference to people's lives and develop your career, as you learn something new every day and have fantastic training.
People skills, leadership ability - Would suit someone who has been in a senior support role and wants a new challenge.
The role offers:
* Paid Mileage - 25p per mile
* 30 Days Annual Leave
* Paid On Call
* Opportunity to join pension scheme
* Rewards Programme
* Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
* Comprehensive training
* Opportunity for continued personal development
* Free Enhanced DBS Check
Purpose of position
* Experience of working with learning disabilities and complex needs
* Experience of challenging behaviour / mental health
* Must have good computer skills
* Good team worker
* Able to work under own initiative
* Good communicator
* Willing to undertake NVQ 3 Supervisory and Promoting Independence
* Practical skills
* Ability to plan, develop, monitor and effectively evaluate service delivery and care packages
* Ability to respond to service users / demands of service delivery in a flexible manner and organise out of hours rota system
* Driver with business insurance