Nursery Room Leader, required for the Baby Room of this lovely setting, conveniently located close to Henley station + Free Parking for drivers.
This position also offers the unique opportunity of a 'career development plan' where you could progress to Deputy Manager, within around 6 months time. Happy to consider practitioners, looking for a step up to Room Leader, Baby Room experience Essential.
Position: Nursery Room Leader, Baby Room
Location: Henley On Thames, Oxfordshire
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum, depending on experience
Nursery Room Leader Duties:
* Managing and working in the Baby Room, currently 4 babies
* Managing other staff members
Nursery Room Leader Requirements:
* Experience working in a Baby Room - Essential
* Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare - Essential
* Room Leader experience a bonus, however happy to consider an experienced practitioner looking for a step up.
* Happy to work in an 'open plan' setting, currently around 14 children at the nursery, maximum capacity to 40 children