Are you a Deputy Manager who understands the challenges young people face in day to day life? Do you have previous supervisory experience? Do you like the idea of working for a business who offer therapeutic and non-restraint support to young people?
Care in Mind are excited to announce the opening of our new Residential Service based in Heaton, Bolton. This 5-bed service will be supporting the recovery and rehabilitation of young people and young adults with complex mental health difficulties in a least restrictive way.
The aim of the service will be to support the young people engage in the community, education, and vocational activities with the aim of promoting independence.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join our friendly and professional team where you will support the Registered Manager with the management of the home and supervise the team to achieve the most effective outcomes for our young people.
You will be based within our Residential Home based in Bolton working shifts over a 37.5 hour working week, consisting of earlies, lates and occasional sleep ins & nights when required to support the services, so flexibility is required"
• Competitive salary (£22,491 - £26,003, dependant on experience)
• 22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (rising to 27 days holiday plus bank holidays with service)
• Enhanced company pension
• Enhanced sick pay
• Life Assurance (2x annual salary)
• Paid Induction (Running over 3 days)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
• Free on-site parking
• Paid Enhanced DBS check
• Access to our 24-hour Wellbeing Support Portal/ Employee Assistance Programme
• Online shopping discounts, free eye tests and various other benefits
• Excellent Learning and Development (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management)
• Refer a Friend Scheme (£500 per referral)
• Regular social events and recognition schemes ('Employee of the year awards', Summer & Christmas parties)
As a Deputy Manager you will:
• Work as a team in our residential home to support 4/5 young people in our care.
• Help plan rotas for the staff team and conduct monthly supervisions.
• Support the team with their learning and development ensuring all the relevant training and inductions are completed.
• Assist the Residential Manager in managing safeguarding and health and safety matters.
• Work alongside and be supported by a multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, Psychologists and Psychiatrists to ensure we achieve the best possible outcomes for our young people.
As a Deputy Manager you will have:
• Full UK Driving Licence & access to a vehicle for work purposes
• Previous experience working with young people with mental health needs
• A minimum of 12 months supervisory experience
• An understanding of CQC and/or Ofsted requirements
• Hold a Level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent
• Flexibility to work a 7-day rota, completing early and late shift patterns alongside occasional sleep ins for which an additional payment is made.
• A compassionate personality, remaining calm, resilient, and understanding of the issues & challenges our young people face.
If you are interested in joining an enthusiastic, motivated business who thrive in developing and rebuilding young people and young adults with complex difficulties then please submit your application by Tuesday 15th December.
Please note that we do not accept CV's and the application must be completed in full.
To support our commitment as a COVID-19 Secure employer, all of our interviews will be held over Microsoft Teams as a video interview.
Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close the advert early, should we appoint a suitable candidate