As a Global Senior Marketing Manager for No7 Skincare, you are responsible for setting the strategy & leading the delivery of our ambitious growth plans for the brand. This is an exciting time to join this team as we look at continuing our global expansion, creating breakthrough NPD and developing best in class communications. We are always looking for new and different ways to do things and know we must constantly evolve.
We are looking for you to be a champion of the brand and its message to our consumers, leading both the short and long term visions for the brands in a way that maximises its value to the business. Through a true demonstration of collaborative working you will create a winning team who present best in class practices and behaviours to their internal and external colleagues.
• Champions understanding the reality of consumers behaviour, beliefs, attitudes and motivations in a way that can be leveraged for growth, delivering through consumer driven strategy and brand positioning
• Accountable for developing and delivering global brand assets and campaign materials
• Directs the Insights team on design of the Global Brand research plan to support the development and refinement of Brand assets, such as advertising and packaging
• Accountable for understanding, managing and championing what the brand stands for and what it can best offer consumers in both the short and longer term to maximize its value to the business.
• Accountable for the processes & management of setting long & short term direction for the brand such that we maximise brand growth and profitability for our partners over time based on the vision, investment choices & business alignment (leveraging the hybrid model).
A bit about you:
• You will be experienced in global marketing practices & demonstrate beauty industry expertise
• An experienced marketer who can demonstrate where they have developed strategies and identified growth drivers that have resulted in commercial success for brands
• Significant experience of communications development including agency management, briefing and evaluation of work against consumer insights
• Experience in innovation development from concept to in-market delivery. This includes conceptual commercial innovation as well as innovation in packaging, product, merchandising or services
• Experience in building 8+ relationships alongside nurturing and developing talent into future leaders. Able to turn ambiguity/lack of process into a clear plan of action
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition.
We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy - please contact
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://.