Embrace Multi Academy Trust
'Learning for Life'
Position: Finance Support Officer
Required from: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 10: £28,704-£32,241 FTE
Hours: 37 hours per week x 40 weeks per annum (88.15% of FTE)
Embrace Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced and effective finance support officer to join our expanding central finance team.
Working under the direction of the chief financial officer and visiting allocated schools within our trust, you will provide high-quality finance support and implement a consistent framework for financial procedures to guide financial decision making and ensure compliance.
• The opportunity to be part of a cohesive, friendly and highly-skilled team
• A trust where all employees are highly valued, alongside professional and supportive staff relationships
• The challenge to help develop an outstanding finance framework across our schools
• In-role training to enhance your skills and knowledge
In return we expect:
• An experienced, effective and dedicated employee with excellent communication skills
• The drive to help us develop consistent finance procedures across our trust
• A commitment to partnership working within our finance team and our schools
Embrace Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2018 and is a Church of England majority trust, built upon the importance of positive relationships amongst all involved. We want our schools to retain their own autonomy, but the trust is always there to provide advice, guidance and support for each school, hence our name. Our schools work well together and support one another to raise standards.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30 November 2020 at 9am
Interviews to be held: Week beginning Monday 30 November 2020
Further details and an application form are available from the vacancies section of the Embrace Multi Academy website at www.embracemat.org.
Applications will only be accepted on the form provided and CVs or other forms of application will not be considered.
Informal enquiries to be sent to Louise Nixon, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.