Technical Support Coordinator (Boilers)
£28,000-£30,000 + Holiday + Pension
Do you have a good understanding of boiler engineering, either from hands-on experience or from technical training, and looking to join a company where you'll be working closely with field engineers and clients to provide them with crucial technical support?
In this role you will be based in the office of a well-established biomass boiler company to review reports and discuss issues with engineers so that technical support is provided in a clear and effective manner.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the components that make up a boiler, will have knowledge of heating systems in industrial & commercial environments and will be a good communicator.
This is a great role for someone looking to be a part of a close-knit team where they will play a pivotal role in supporting the front line engineers while also being able to solidify their technical understanding of a range of boilers and heating products.
* Office based
* Providing technical support with regards to boiler breakdowns and faults
* Communicating clearly and effectively so that solutions to problems are quickly achieved
* Assisting with heating system installation queries where required
* Self-motivated and good communication skills
* Living near Leicester or willing to relocate
* Previous experience working in a similar job or from hands-on experience in a M&E engineering role
* Knowledge of heating systems in commercial and industrial environments
* Looking to be part of a smaller company where they can make an impact
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply