Senior Email ExecutiveEmployer:
Permanent / Full-TimeHours of work:
9am - 5:30pm (Flexible hours and some working from home days offered)Department:
Head of MarketingSalary:
£30,000 - £35,000 (OTE - Up to £39,000)About Reassured
Reassured is the largest life insurance brokerage in the UK helping over 200,000 people every year to protect their families.
We're a great place to work - we don't just say that, we actually are. We've been awarded 'The Sunday Times Top 100 Company To Work For' 6 years in a row and in 2020, we ranked 12th.
We rank in The Times Fast Track 100 - Britain's fastest growing private companies
We're committed to progressing our people and are certified by the Princess Anne Royal Training Awards for the high standard of training and development we offer.
The marketing department at Reassured is anything but ordinary. Not only do we provide the marketing to grow our own life insurance business, we also operate as a digital agency working with some of the UK's largest insurance brands.
You'll be joining a rapidly growing team of technical & creative people with an annual marketing budget of £30 million.
We're a stable and growing company.Role & Responsibilities
Reassured is looking for a Senior Email Executive to take our Email lead generation activity to the next level. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Email Exec looking to step up into a more senior role with a stable, secure and growing company.
The Senior Email Exec will be responsible for growing Reassured's Life Insurance leads.Role requirements:
Roll out the new email contact strategy to grow Life lead volume from first contact emails, retargeting and member get member recommendations.
Own the email survey programme, conducting regular customer market research to produce data and insights for board level review.
Work with the Data Officer, CRM Team, IT and Compliance to create a new data opt-in strategy and process and to access the data needed to develop a new contact strategy.Reporting
- provide regular reporting on email activity, detailing the increased volume and profit growth generated.Analysis
- Analyse all aspects of email campaigns KPIs to deliver continuously improved results.Creative
- work with the design team to develop highly engaging creative that converts well.Create
, update and manage the email creative templatesDynamic emails
- create an automated dynamic email and segmentation plan to effectively automate the 'next best action' emails and online journeys dependent on customer behaviour.Testing
- Manage and implement a testing plan - continuously conduct A/B and multivariant testing across the account to deliver improved lead volume results.Skills & experience:
- At least 1-2 years' experience as an Email Executive
- Experience creating email strategy and plans
- Experience creating a data strategy
- Knowledge and experience of HTML
- Working knowledge of GDPR
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Previous experience of using an automated, dynamic email service provider such as DotMailer or Pure 360
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills - written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills (campaign tracking, performance monitoring, reporting, analysis)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs