Opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding space industry start up, contributing to a variety of projects within the Ground Segment operation and working with highly skilled technical teams.Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the design and delivery of space missions on complex engineering missions. To be achieved via the coordination of matrixed project / engineering teams.
- Planning and delivery of project review gates, including management and production of associated deliverables.
- Define and maintain an appropriate balance of quality, cost, schedule, and risk, whilst delivering projects and their associated deliverables.
- Generate project inputs to mission concept studies, technical or non-technical packages of work, and bid work, in support of the wider business.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, and programme partners as necessary in support of project, bids, or similar activities.
- Report and be internally accountable to business and senior management.
The role will be suitable for someone who has extensive background in Project Management within the space industry with experience of the full mission lifecycle. There is excellent opportunities for progression on offer and also the role may require some international travel.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency