* Previous client payroll experience
* CIPP qualified
Payroll Administrator - Kettering - £28,000pa.
A leading Kettering-based professional services group are seeking the services of a 1st class Payroller to join their busy team.
Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
* Processing end to end high-volume client payroll.
* Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
* Processing of Year End procedures.
* Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
* Liaise with HMRC when required.
* Process Tax Code changes.
* Ability to process manual calculations.
Payroll Administrator - Qualifications:
* 1-2 years' experience working in a busy client payroll function.
* CIPP Qualified
* Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
* Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don't hesitate to apply now!