Global Brands - Assistant Product Manager (No7)
No7 is the UK's No1 skincare brand and has grown to be a significant global player; notably the No1 serum brand in the US mass market. As an Assistant Product Manager, you would be instrumental in the end-to-end product development process to land the most exciting and innovative skincare products in the market.
• Product lead in the end-to-end process of new product development. From concept creation into a written brief, owning all product attributes throughout the process to land a finished good on time, in full and within cost - performing in line with commercial forecasts.
• Demonstrates the translation of macro trends and consumer insights into micro product detail including packaging, formulation, fragrance, claims and design attributes. Always putting the customer at the forefront of decisions to execute consumer relevant quality.
• Work hand in hand with the brand team to translate the strategy into a product pipeline and execute best in class engagement and sell-in with markets.
• Responsible for working with external partners, notably design agencies to confidently brief on packaging designs, confidently critiquing to deliver a design in line with the brand BVI.
• Orchestrates effective matrix working with multiple cross-functional teams and effectively manages stakeholders and peers to ensure activities are delivered on time and to a high standard with approval and buy-in at key decision points.
A bit about you...
• Experience of product experience leading end to end NPD projects, within a product development team
• Must have experience of working to identify, understand and translate consumer needs & trends into product propositions and commercial value for the business.
• Can demonstrate experience of managing multiple product development projects simultaneously, working cross functionally and strong ability to sell in a compelling & engaging product proposition to key stakeholders
• Proactive, independent and self-starting individual, ideally with a passion for skincare
• Responsible for understanding and championing what the brand stands for and how products can deliver on that by constantly reviewing and improving product offering and portfolio to maximise value to the business.
A bit about us...
At Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy - please contact
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://.