PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL EXECUTIVE - SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Anakin Seal are recruiting for an experienced legal executive to join a well-established private client team in South Yorkshire.
- You will be responsible for handling your own caseload of private client matters including but not limited to wills and probate, lasting powers of attorney, court of protection, estates, tax and trusts
- Maintaining existing and developing new client relationships
The successful candidate:
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Minimum of 3 years' experience handling own caseload of private client matters (essential)
- Personable, hard-working and able to work both independently and within a team
Salary to £40,000 (though this may increase for the right candidate).
Senior non-qualified candidates with extensive private client experience are encouraged to apply.