Our client a well-established, international manufacturing company, due to an exciting period of expansion, are currently recruiting an experienced and proactive Payroll Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include.
- Assume responsibility producing weekly and monthly payroll.
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third-party payments)
- To lead, mentor, train and develop the team of Payroll Administrators.
- Sign off payments using the BACS system
- Collaborate with Human Resources and accounting teams
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
- Complete all accompanying paperwork
As the successful candidate you will have a proven background within payroll management and knowledge of multi-site/international payroll would be advantageous, a CIPP qualification would be beneficial but not essential. You will operate autonomously within a busy environment with a have a high attention to detail and be proficient in payroll software.
In return the company offers a competitive remunerations package with plenty of ongoing training/support and genuine scope for progression.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 Dependent on Experience & Quals.