If you Live locally to South Lincolnshire you could go to the office however home working is an option if you are based outside a commutable distance
Our client based in South Lincolnshire is looking to recruit an Insights Analyst on a fulltime permanent basis. Working within the convenience/retail sector the role will be to interpret the data and identify to brands and retailers the causes of any patterns in sales and advise customers to maximise revenue streams. So in a nutshell you MUST have a working understanding of the retail/convenience sector.
* Provide accurate and insightful analysis of the data available to our client from retailer using Excel, Word, Power BI and other tools, ensuring at all times that the parameters of the data are clear and meaningful.
* Manage priorities to maximise output.
* Keep up to date with trends and new developments affecting retail business and the convenience specifically.
* Subscribe to regular industry press publications and ensure you read these to keep abreast of new developments and key issues.
* Contribute to the creation of internal templates for projects - detailing processes and objectives.
* These should cover the overall plan, the detailed process and the output.
* To document processes within the Data Wiki to ensure the team has a full understanding of how data is compiled and any assumptions and conclusions.
* To contribute to all current projects which are the focus of the Data Team, as required, offering the benefit of knowledge and experience, with a view to completing the projects effectively and
* efficiently within agreed timescales.
* When working on specific projects allocated to the incumbent, to work within planned processes that have been agreed with management of the Data Team. These processes to include "sense checks" and "accuracy of output checks."
* Analyse data within large datasets (data sets are regularly several million rows) using
* PowerPivots, Power BI or similar tools
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business that has been growing over the past couple of years. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm. Interviews to happen ASAP. If you are working remotely there will be occasions when you MUST attend the headquarters